From: "Mike Dwyer" <mdwyer@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] RE: Rulon-Delrin bushings

I got almost 1200 hours on the standard phenolic bearings as supplied in
the kit. There is no noticeable wear on any of them. I wonder if you
are you adding build time and weight by over designing things?
Mike Q200 N3QP

L.J. French wrote:
Jay,
I don't recall any discussion until now about putting the Rulon bushings in
the phenolic components. I personally would not consider that. However, I
have considered making the phenolic bearings larger in the kit I am working
on now so that I can put replacable bushings in them.

LJ French