From: Jay Scheevel To: Q-list@... Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:23 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Duct tape mess

Hi Guys,

I have just unearthed my long-stored tail cone sections and I had long ago
cut, fit, and joined "temporarily" with duct tape. I have just removed the
tape and the predictable stickum is left there. I am looking for a safe way
to remove the stickum without damaging the shell layups or the urethane foam
underneath. Any good ideas before I try something wicked like MEK?

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel - Tri-Q, still building