From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim P
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:41 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Paul Fisher Flight East - Update

Well Paul and Kevin gassed in Scotts Bluff about 45 minutes ago. They are
enroute to Souix City or Alliance for an overnight. I don't think they are
flying all the way home tonight.

Regards,
Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200

--- In Q-LIST@..., Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@> wrote:

Or Scott's Bluff.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@> wrote:

Looks like he's heading for Sioux Falls. They ought to RON at
Broken Bow, NE.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@>wrote:

The thing comes up with just the last hour displayed. Change it to
6 hours and you'll see a big coverage gap in central Nevada. Need
more APRS ground stations there...
73 de N3QP that's best wishes from me, in ham talk...

Jon Finley wrote:
Hey Jim,

No doubt, the APRS thing is very kewl. I suspect many of us will
soon be
getting our ham license just for this purpose.

Jon