Re: Paul Fisher Flight East/ One Sky Dog Home

One Sky Dog

Jim and every one else,

The Johnson Brothers are home, Low ceilings but manageable. I spilled some
water in turbulence after finishing off the bread that Brenda made.

Is Paul and Bruce home yet I will read the emails.

Great get together see you all at
Beatrice.

Thank You All,

Charlie Johnson
Dragonfly wannabe flying a Cessna 172
OGD

In a message dated 8/29/2010 2:42:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
logistics_engineering@... writes:

I've been tracking Paul and Kevin as they head east. They are currently at
10,000' turning north at the edge of the Salt Lake B space doing 190 MPH.
Earlier they were headed for Tahoe and looked like they possibly ran into
some weather. After some manuvering, they changed course to take them over
South Lake Tahoe and then to Carson City, Nv.

Regards,

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200