Re: Jon Finley's "Subar-Sonic" on eBay? (damage)

Allan Farr

I must have missed something - if a photo of my Q was used by someone I would be flattered, not upset.
Allan

From: Steve
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:40 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Jon Finley's "Subar-Sonic" on eBay? (damage)

I recieved a response this morning too!

Dear 1flyby,

no, i did not know it was copyright protected. i was just trying to
show what mine is suppose to look like when completed. how can u tell that
it's UV compromised. as you can tell i am a novice in these matters. if it's
not an ultralight, what is it? lossing the snitty attitude would go a long
way in helping me properly list this item. thank you

- slyderman-half