Re: Cloudcars prop

Darrell Daniels <log@...>

None, I am putting my Quickie back together and I do not have a prop, I am running a 75 hp Revmaster. I had a bit of a set back with an accident and have been a while getting to working on it. Thanks Darrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "DDaniels" <log@nemr.net>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Cloudcars prop

What kind of prop are you running now Rene, I am also getting ready to
purchase a prop. Darrell
From: Rene Robertson <q2robertson@yahoo.ca>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 11:14 AM

Hi Jon,

I concur and in my excitement I forgot to mention that these were IAS. My
airspeed indicator has been fairly accurate as cross referenced by others I
fly in formation with.
After flying many hours in the same airplane, same engine and different
props, you get a feel for how accurate your airpseed indicator is.
Having said that, this was just an ititial trial run on a day with low
ceilings and I told Jay I'd like to put in a few more flights to report back
with more data (I did have my GPS on to cross reference). I agree that the
methods laid our in the articles and using TAS is the best. When I get this
done I will report back.

Cheers,
Rene