From: Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] N240JS Inspection
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 5:20 PM

Don't forget to have your compass correction card stuck to the dash.
They seem to look for that as we often forget about it.
Mike Q200

Terry Adams wrote:
Joseph,
A milestone.
Hope all goes well.
Check and double check, if possible borrow another pair of eyes.
Dot your "t"s and cross your "i"s.
I have had planes inspected by FSDO and it usually seems more time is
spent looking over the paperwork..
Albeit the inspector's signature is on the paperwork, your butt is in
the airplane.

Terry Adams

Joseph M Snow wrote:

Heads up...

FAA Inspection for N240JS is scheduled for December 12!!

Joseph