From: Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Cloudcars prop
To: Q-LIST@...

Hey Rene,
Post some pictures of the prop. Also, given the same RPM, OAT, and
altitude do you go faster with the new prop?
So many questions!
Fly Safe,
Mike Q200 N3QP

Rene Robertson wrote:
Hi Jon,

I concur and in my excitement I forgot to mention that these were IAS. My airspeed indicator has been fairly accurate as cross referenced by others I fly in formation with.
After flying many hours in the same airplane, same engine and different props, you get a feel for how accurate your airpseed indicator is.
Having said that, this was just an ititial trial run on a day with low ceilings and I told Jay I'd like to put in a few more flights to report back with more data (I did have my GPS on to cross reference). I agree that the methods laid our in the articles and using TAS is the best. When I get this done I will report back.

Cheers,
Rene