Re: Oshkosh 2011

Martin Skiby

I would assume that the Quickie and Q2 would because there is proof that Burt had direct involvement with this plane. As for the Dragonfly, I am not sure. If the Cozy and Velocity are allowed as spin offs then I would say yes.

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Brett Gerber" <bgerber@...> wrote:

I have not seen this come across our group, but would the Quickie or Dragonfly go under the category of a Burt Rutan designed aircraft?

Also, being newer to the Q-list, do we have a gathering/meal at Oshkosh as a group?

Brett Gerber

Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Brett Douglas Gerber

D.O. McComb and Sons Funeral Home