Re: Video

Jim Patillo

Hey Jon,

You've got some great scenery around your neighborhood. I lived in Albuquerque for awhile. The Sandia range is beautiful.

Have you ever tried tapeing a lipstick type cam to the top of the tail? That would be a great position to see take off and landings. You could just send out a video every couple of months so the rest of us can continue to appreciate long wide runways.

Merry Christmas

Jimbo from KoKomo

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Nice job of keeping it right on the center line. But then, you don't really
have a choice, do you?

Sam

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Jon Finley <jon@...> wrote:

Hi Robert,

After quite a few attempts, I finally got some footage like you requested.
With the equipment that I have, the camera is attached to the vertical fin
and I have to start the recording by actually pushing a button on the
camera. So, once I get to the end of the runway, I get out, push record,
just back in, and take off. The problem I have been fighting is that my
camera stops recording when I hit a sharp bump.

I do not know why exactly but yesterday everything finally worked!

So, take a look at my latest video on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/17962728
).

There is another new video (http://www.vimeo.com/17963777) that was taken
by
a friend when I passed him on the way home from breakfast. Very short and
the lighting is all wrong but still fun.

Enjoy!

Jon