From: Martin <mskiby@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Engine Choice
To: Q-LIST@...
Date: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 5:21 PM

OK, I hope I am not jumping too far ahead, but I like to get things worked out far in advance. I am considering a few alternative engines for the project. One would be the Jabiru, which I have talked to a few of you about. The other I am looking at is the Corvair. Anyone have experience with this set up that they would like to share good or bad? It looks like a nice engine and with the bearings supports I have seen maybe not too bad for a Q200. Any information would be great.

Thanks all and have a Merry Christmas!