From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike Dwyer
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:42 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Video

I used the download feature instead of viewing it online and now it's 4
minutes long. Weird...
Great video!
Merry Christmas
Mike

Mike Dwyer wrote:
Woah Jon, that video is only 4 seconds long!
Mike

Jon Finley wrote:
Hi Robert,

After quite a few attempts, I finally got some footage like you
requested.
With the equipment that I have, the camera is attached to the
vertical fin
and I have to start the recording by actually pushing a button on the
camera. So, once I get to the end of the runway, I get out, push record,
just back in, and take off. The problem I have been fighting is that my
camera stops recording when I hit a sharp bump.

I do not know why exactly but yesterday everything finally worked!

So, take a look at my latest video on Vimeo
(http://www.vimeo.com/17962728).

There is another new video (http://www.vimeo.com/17963777) that was
taken by
a friend when I passed him on the way home from breakfast. Very
short and
the lighting is all wrong but still fun.

Enjoy!

Jon