From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jon Finley
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 12:43 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Video

Rick,

The HD version of the "first posting" was broken (for some reason - that is
something that Vimeo does) but the "standard" version worked (click the "HD"
text and it will say "HD Enabled" or something like that). I re-posted the
exact same video and this time Vimeo seems to have converted it properly.

The direct link to the version with working HD is:
http://www.vimeo.com/18022980

Jon