Seven new planes in 2011?
Couldn't help myself. :>))))
Kevin
On Jan 1, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Joseph M Snow wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I am moving up to high speed taxiing. Does 47 & 46 MPH qualify....? I guss not. Sam said I needed to do 50 mph while staying on the centerline. And. I want to feel confident I can do it repeatedly. You are driving a Tri-fear; I am doing a taildragger... I want to check my main wheels next week for any looseness and I have an oil leak at the right valve cover... Soon.

Joseph Snow
Q2xx, N240JS
Eculid, Ohio
www.corvairq.info

--- On Sat, 1/1/11, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] New Years
To: Q-LIST@...
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 10:12 AM

Happy New Year to everyone.
I recall hearing that in 2010 there would be a great multitude of first flights. I am still listening!!! I can't hear you!!!
I am sure none of our group has a hangover today, so get your asses out in the shop and get to work!!
MUST I NAME NAMES? I THINK WE KNOW WHO WE ARE!
Wishing everyone all the best in 2011. Seriously, get the damned thing done. It is great fun. If you need any help, just ask, someone will respond.
This is the year to FLY. Were not getting any younger!!!!!!

Warmest Regards,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs
Luana, IA.