From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sat, Jan 1, 2011 9:05 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] New Years

That a way Joseph.
Lead the way, and others will follow. Hopefully my admonishment will light some
fires. Alan? Sam? Darrell? Sanjay? Jerry?Jon?
Seven new planes in 2011?
Couldn't help myself. :>))))
Kevin
On Jan 1, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Joseph M Snow wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I am moving up to high speed taxiing. Does 47 & 46 MPH qualify....? I guss
not. Sam said I needed to do 50 mph while staying on the centerline. And. I
want to feel confident I can do it repeatedly. You are driving a Tri-fear; I am
doing a taildragger... I want to check my main wheels next week for any
looseness and I have an oil leak at the right valve cover... Soon.

Joseph Snow
Q2xx, N240JS
Eculid, Ohio
www.corvairq.info