From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of swensgoldflyer
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 08:03
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: New Years

Kevin,

I'm making no promises BUT I am pushing on steadily and I have high hopes. I have re-fabricated the left elevator torque and have it ninety percent installed. The former builder decided to use only one mass balancer on the right elevator torque tube but it looks like he has put both lead weights on it. I have consulted the plans and they call out for one on each side. Is this a mod that has been tried before? My feeling is I would rather follow the plans (now that I am working on a part that has plans for it, a nice change for me) and make a mass balancer for both sides. Any advice ?

Jon

--- In Q-LIST@...<mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com>, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

Happy New Year to everyone.
I recall hearing that in 2010 there would be a great multitude of first flights. I am still listening!!! I can't hear you!!!
I am sure none of our group has a hangover today, so get your asses out in the shop and get to work!!
MUST I NAME NAMES? I THINK WE KNOW WHO WE ARE!
Wishing everyone all the best in 2011. Seriously, get the damned thing done. It is great fun. If you need any help, just ask, someone will respond.
This is the year to FLY. Were not getting any younger!!!!!!

Warmest Regards,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs
Luana, IA.