QBA Membership. . .

quickheads

Happy New Year everyone!

I made some changes last year to the membership process for the Quickie Builders Association. One of those changes means that your membership doesn't neccessarily expire in January anymore. However, for many of you it still does.

If you'd like to see how much time you have left in you QBA membership, please check out video Tutorial #4:

Since I'm a little more accustomed to my role as Editor, I can be more proactive this year, and I have a lot of exciting things planned for QBA, so I hope you'll continue to support our efforts. 2011 is also shaping up to be a watershed year for first flights!

As always, if you don't currently have a membership you can join by clicking the following link:

http://www.quickheads.com/join-QBA.html

Or you can earn Free or Extended Membership by simply contributing something to the newsletter or community!

If any of you are having problems logging-in to the site, or registering for an account, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be more than willing to help in any way that I can.

Warm regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com