Re: Benefits of streamlining Happy New Year

Martin Skiby

No comment other than to say WOW. I think you missed the point.

--- In Q-LIST@..., Isaksson Roger <scratchdeeper@...> wrote:

"Some one could do the dive test...."

I will bronze and frame that statement.

The problem with stupid people is that they can not comprehend intelligence
above their own, and and while seeing the danger in a Kamikaze dive to 220 MPH
plus, they "cleverly" remove themselves from the danger by trying to let someone
else be responsible in case the wings rips off, and believe their request will
result in a test program where the whole flying community will enthusiastically
climb up to altitude, dive down and scream "Banzai".

It's pathetic but funny , the guy is unaware of it, , the guy actually think he
is really smart....and really have a legit case...and a really good theoretical
point to prove.........while most of us, smile , shake their heads, and roll
their eyes.

The fact that he doesn't want to do it himself, but are asking others, and with
that request, immediately got the chuckles going...is way beyond him.

*****whats the result of the test***

Weeeeell.... eighty three of us made it through...
Two didn't survive, probably flutter....
...and one is still missing...

But we sure proved that your theory was right....what a man....you were
absolutely right all the way....can I touch your hair?

Roger