Re: Value of a rebuilt O200?

Martin Skiby

Currently they are listed on Barnstormers from 6 to 12,000.00 depending on the status of the motor and age of rebuild. For one that is not together and has been test run I would expect you are looking at the 6-7K range. That is only my opinion take a look for yourself. I will be looking in a bit but not for probably a year.

I would think you would easily get your money back from what you have in it.

--- In Q-LIST@..., "galeadams52" <blsh948@...> wrote:

Asking what I should ask to sell a "rebuilt" O200.
I purchased a rebuilt O200 18 years ago.
It had been in storage since then.
I have had it disassembled by an A&P and had all parts inspected for rust or corrosion, magnafluxed, and measured for tolerences.
It is still disassembled, but has been "signed off" by the A&P as fine to be reassembled.
Has starter, carburetor, manifolds, exhaust, generator, and Mags with it.

http://home.swbell.net/blsh948/Q200/Q200.htm

What is a reasonable price to ask for it?
Thanks.
Ron