From: "Pat Panzera" <panzera@...>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] photo or shirt

I don't have it handy or I'd send it, but maybe someone else has it
handy.

The 3/4 view of the fluid dynamic coloring of the Q might look pretty
slick.
A quick Google for it turned up this image, but it's only a side-view,
not
the 3/4 view.

http://www.finleyweb.net/JonsStuff/Q2AircraftInfo/EJ22Conversion/CoolingSystemDesign.aspx
Scroll to the bottom.

Pat

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:09 PM, DDaniels <log@...> wrote:

Guys I have an unusual request. I am having another leg socket made
for
my
second foot . The first one has Harley egale on it with flames and a
scripture verse on it.. for the second I want a Quickie on it .
Problem
is
my airplane is not yet ready to take a photo of. I need a photo or a
shirt
that is black with a quickie on it. I could even have one embrodered on
shirt if I had the right photo to scan for it. Any help would be
appricated.
Thanks Darrell