Re: Trailer configuration

Mike Perry

With the motor off, rear slightly raised, Q2 or Q200 fits easily within
the 8' 6" (102 inch) US national standard. The national standard is for
commercial vehicles but I don't think any state limits private vehicle
width to less than this.

I believe some people have moved Qs short distances with the motor on by
raising the rear of the fuselage high in the air.

Mike Perry

On 1/20/2011 2:51 PM, Martin wrote:

Can anyone tell me if a Q200 will fit on a trailer and be legal for
transport across the nation? (with the tail removed or course) I know
it was a real issue for the triQ with the motor on, but have no
experience with the standard configuration.

Thanks