Re: Trailer configuration

Larry Severson

Yes, I have one in my hanger. It has been used to transport Q2 planes
from both Oregon and Arizona to California. I have also transported a
triQ, but it was a hassle because the nose gear had to be removed first.
I am willing to sell or rent it. I can send a PDF with pictures on
planes on the trailer to anyone interested.

On 1/20/2011 2:51 PM, Martin wrote:

Can anyone tell me if a Q200 will fit on a trailer and be legal for
transport across the nation? (with the tail removed or course) I know
it was a real issue for the triQ with the motor on, but have no
experience with the standard configuration.

Thanks
--
"Engineering is the art of doing well with one dollar which any bumbler can do with two, after a fashion.", Albert M. Wellington

Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct
Fountain Valley
CA 92708