From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:09:50 -0600

It is wonderful. Especially when I talk to folks at the company I used to
work for. I could walk in the door there and it would be the same old crap.

Banks Forced to Forgive Credit Card Debt
Find Out How Much of Your Debt Can Be Erased.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d3996254eb49cc6388st03vuc