Re: Trailer configuration - further

Martin Skiby

Sweet. That one sounds very cool.

--- In Q-LIST@..., larry severson <larry2@...> wrote:

My trailer was specifically designed for the Q2. The plane is rolled
into the trailer arms. The arms are then clamped onto the canard. The
tail is removed. The plane is then rotated upward exposing a rest
designed to hold the tail. Once the tail section has been clamped on,
the plane is ready to travel. It can take as little as 15 minutes to
load or off load the plane. The engine stays on.

On 1/20/2011 2:51 PM, Martin wrote:

Can anyone tell me if a Q200 will fit on a trailer and be legal for
transport across the nation? (with the tail removed or course) I know
it was a real issue for the triQ with the motor on, but have no
experience with the standard configuration.

Thanks
--
"Engineering is the art of doing well with one dollar which any bumbler can do with two, after a fashion.", Albert M. Wellington

Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct
Fountain Valley
CA 92708