Trailer

Larry Severson

I am currently home with Bronchitis. As a result I messed up. 3 people asked for trailer pictures. I sent them to Hawkdog and Martin, but I lost the other request.

Also, the trailer is currently empty. When I am able to get back to CNO, I will be able to get specific construction details pictures of the trailer. The person who built it had been planning to sell them, but he died in early 1985. It is definitely the only way to transport a Q2, unless you love frustration and hard work.

--
"Engineering is the art of doing well with one dollar which any bumbler can do with two, after a fashion.", Albert M. Wellington

Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct
Fountain Valley
CA 92708