The Southern Illinois Field of Dreams

quickheads

The Field of Dreams Tandem Wing Fly-in will be hosted by Sam Hoskins this year in his home state of Illinois!

Williamson County Airport, Marion, IL
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMWA

The weekend AFTER Labor Day. September 9-11, 2011

Sam is putting a blog together for the event:
http://southernillinoisfieldofdreams.blogspot.com/

There are many more details to follow, but for now, block out the dates on your calendar, cause you know where to be! I look forward to seeing some new faces this year!

I'll put the full list of 2011 Tandem Wing Fly-ins in the next issue of Q-talk, and link to the individual events pages from the QBA website!

So stay tuned!

Warm regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor