Re: Spring Fling

Kevin Boddicker

Listers again!!!
I have been told that May 8th is Mothers Day!!!!!
SO, I think we had better shoot for May 13,14,15. Or I and others might get shot.
There is a college in Decorah, but I checked out commencement exercises, and they are not until the 22nd.
Anyone have a huge conflict with that weekend?
Let me know.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs Flying weather has sucked!!!!
Luana, IA.

On Jan 20, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Kevin Boddicker wrote:

Listers,
I will once again host the Tandem Wing Spring Fling in DEH. I am looking at May 6, 7, 8.
Anybody have a conflict with that? Please speak up as nothing is set in stone.
But this is a benevolent dictatorship, so the majority CAN be overruled. :>))))
Hope to get a date set and Dan will put info up on the Q web site.
More details later.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs
Luana, IA.