Re: Epoxy

Martin Skiby

I agree with Charlie. If you were using Safe-T-Epoxy just continue with the EZ-Poxy and nothing changes. I am using it to build ours. Aero Poxy is another one that is recommended by Rutan.

--- In Q-LIST@..., oneskydog@... wrote:

Trevor,

EZ-Poxy is the same formulation as Safe-T-Poxy, use it per instructions
and all will be good.

MAS epoxy gets soft under hot tap water.

My .02 worth.

Charlie Johnson
Ogden, Utah

In a message dated 2/28/2011 6:20:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
spilligans@... writes:

Hi all.
I'm along time ago kit buyer who half built (???) my kit in about 4 years
and haven't touched it for 21 years and am now about to start again. Back
in the day we were using Safe-T-Epoxy
I see a product call MAS epoxy which sounds to have desirable
characteristics for composite sport aircraft building. Is this so? Any warning
precautions or general comments would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Trevor
spilligan@...

P.S. I posted this on the Quickheads forum about a month ago and got no
response. Is that a clue about where to post questions ?