Skysmith IA
(5150-289-1439
(800) 743-1439

On 3/21/2011 8:41 AM, Mike Perry wrote:

It is difficult to get insurance for experimentals unless they are very
common (RVs) and very difficult for composite aircraft (very few shops
will repair them).

Most Pilots of experimentals carry liability insurance only and plan to
do any repairs themselves.

Mike Perry

On 3/21/2011 7:30 AM, monteromez wrote:

Low time pilot Insurance is almost imposable to find. I am looking to
get insured because in order to get a Q2 i have to take out a small
loan. The bank requires it be insured. I am a low time pilot and so
far the EAA and the AOPA have not been a big help.

what are some other options? How have other low time Q2 pilots gotten
insured?

--
Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct