From: quickheads <dan@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 7:00 am
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Project Map. . .

I fixed a couple more bugs. . . Now even Jim Masal appears on the map!

http://www.quickheads.com/Member_Map.html

There are currently 39 people/projects shown, it's pretty cool to see little pockets of Q activity around the US! ;-)

Where are all you guys from down under? (Or the UK for that matter?) ;-)

Warm regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

--- In Q-LIST@..., JMasal@... wrote:

Hey, dont forger you got a single here in Dallas!
must be a glitch in the mapping data.
j.