Re: Potato chips, jelly beans, and Quickiess

Scott Thomson <scott.r.thomson@...>

I do not have one but would love to get my hands on one when the time is
right. This is my first reply to the list. Been on it for a couple years
now. I am a U-2 pilot in training in California. It will probably be another
year or so before I can realistically have the time to devote to aircraft
ownership.

Scott Thomson

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Mark Tanberg <marktanberg@...> wrote:

Well I don't have one but will stop whatever I'm doing to go peer
through a fence or weasel my my way into a hanger just to gawk.
Is this post leaning toward redistribution of wealth; which I've never
thought much of but could bring my hopes up.

Mark