From: Phil Lankford <britmcman@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 2:00 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] Potato chips, jelly beans, and Quickiess

Okay Lynn. You opened up a new topic for us to discuss. Just how many
quickies might a quickie owner actually own? It basically speaks to the
availability of parts and materials, even the marketability of new quickie
kits. So, how many in the group have only one Quickie? Who have none? Who
has more than one? How many? And is there a correlation with how many
owned/how many flying? I have a few, none flying currently.

Phil Lankford

On May 8, 2011, at 9:19 AM, "L.J. French" <LJFrench@...> wrote:

The workmanship on this kit appears to be very top notch. If I didn't
already have three of these things in different states I would be all
over
this based preliminarily from the photos.
LJ French