Re: Epoxy

Martin Skiby

I am using EZ Poxy, but you can also use the Aero Poxy as well they are both a high strength structural bond. West should only be used for non structural and fill applications. It does not have a high enough stress rating to be used in a structure layup. This is per the Rutan aircraft factory.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, epadams@... wrote:

What type epoxy is everyone using these days is it E-Zpoxy or some other brand. Does anyone have any of the old safe-t-poxy hardener (Part D hardener) that is still good and unopened. I know there is a health risk with it and some say it's not good but there are a lot of aircraft built with this old epoxy. Please reply (epadams@...).