Maybe a TW fly-in in January in the Bahamas??? (No one will come from
Illinois!!!)

Mike Perry

On 6/20/2011 2:19 PM, Mike Dwyer wrote:

Someday I'll make it up north. Problem is my employer thinks I need to
be there before they will pay me! Hardly gives me enough time to
squeeze in a vacation and the wife likes to snorkel the Caribbean! Now
if the fly in was in the Bahamas.... Mike Q200 N3QP
http://www.warnerair.com/q200/
To: Q-LIST@... <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com>
From: sam.hoskins@... <mailto:sam.hoskins%40gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:44:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] September Field of Dreams

Great, Dave. Glad you can make it.

Now, we have to work on Mr. Dwyer.

Sam

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Dave Dugas <davedq2@...
<mailto:davedq2%40yahoo.com>> wrote:

**

Sam,
Have you ever thought of a career in advertising? I think you
missed your
calling. Rod Herzig, with his Cozy, and I in Q2 N68DD are planning
on being
there (for the ribs).
Dave Dugas

--- On Sat, 6/18/11, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...

From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...
<mailto:sam.hoskins%40gmail.com>>
Subject: [Q-LIST] September Field of Dreams
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 1:53 PM

Summer is here, so it's time to start talking about our annual
Field of
Dreams Fly-in. As you recall, this year's fly-in will be held at
Marion, IL
on September 9, 10, & 11.

Read all about it here:
http://southernillinoisfieldofdreams.blogspot.com/
The web site has travel, lodging, and other information.

Ladies invited! Check out the web site!.

Besides the change in venue, we will having a few other changes
this year.
First off, I am inviting all canard aircraft, so we
are welcoming Vari-Ezes, Longs, Burkuts, and anything else that
has a wing
in the front. The more, the merrier.

Second, we will be having a Fly-In breakfast on Saturday, hosted
by EAA
Chapter 277.

So, take a look at the web site, set the date aside and make your
travel
plans.

Best wishes.

Sam Hoskins