Re: Videos of first flight + Flight 2 summary

quickheads

Sanjay,
You are doing a great job on these first few flights. I'm starting to think that the most important thing for first flights in a Q is PILOT ATTITUDE. You continue to display a VERY professional and curious attitude throughout your build, and initial flight tests. Keep at it! You give us all reason to be proud and inspired. Again. . . Congratulations!

Here are the video links again so you don't have to worry about word wrap:

Outside Cam
http://tinyurl.com/6brmag5

Inside Cam
http://tinyurl.com/3tq25ze

The videos are awesome! If they don't blow up the server, I don't know what will!!!! LOL!

Warmest regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:15:26 -0400, Sanjay Dhall wrote:
Thank you all for your good wishes and comments on my first flight.
Indeed
it was a most momentous milestone and a memorable day in my life.
I have posted 2 videos on the quickheads.com site. The soundrack is
original
and not much has been edited. You can click on the links below to
see them.

http://www.quickheads.com/q-tube/viewvideo/89/q2-and-q-200/n102sd-first-flig
[2]
ht-outside-cam.html