Re: N1711Q instrument panel in place

Rick Hole

Today's progress: I installed CHT probes and wired CHT and EGT probes to the Grand Rapids engine monitor.

We had overlooked the missing Pitot tube when the left canard was repaired. So the elevator comes off tomorrow and the Pitot will be rebuilt.

Scott machined a replacement static port so the two will match. The tail will come off to install that and the battery, and hook up the rudder control cables.

It's getting closer to flying every day now. She'll need a fresh paint job soon after getting airborne.

Rick Hole