From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sam Hoskins
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:06 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Places to land the Q

I forget the builder's name, but a Q-2 did a water landing in Canada, I
think. It seems the canard broke, but he floated with the aircraft until
help arrived. I think the aircraft was towed to shore. Maybe someone can
find the article.

Sam

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 1:10 AM, John Cartledge
<urecomps@bigpond.net.au>wrote:

**

On this important subject, what do we know about the Q
200's capability (and the pilot's) of not flipping after a smooth forced
touchdown on water?
Will the aircraft definitely not sink?
If it does flip would he or she expect to emerge without
too much drama?

John C. VH LOQ Q200 415 hrs.

John Cartledge
Director