From: dan@... <dan@...>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] N1711Q Update
To: Q-LIST@...
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011, 10:55 PM

Hey Rick,
Q-tube is working fine again. It's located here:

http://www.quickheads.com/q-tube/frontpage.html

You need to be logged-in to the website in order to upload videos
directly to the site. Let me know if you have problems. In the
meantime, I'll check out the VIMEO version. Nice work!

Cheers,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

We have a nice video of the event to post. I remember the video
upload was
in limbo for a while and I do not see it on the website now. When
downloads
are possible I will post it. Meanwhile when video rendering
completes I
will post it on Vimeo and you can look at it there.

Rick Hole

N1711Q going flying in just a few more days