From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Sam Hoskins
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 11:47 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] LS1 Foam Layout. . .

I think I get your meaning. Forget about the levelness of the table,
it's practically irrelevant.

- Weigh the block down so it can't move.
- Slap the template on one end of the block and make sure it's perfectly
level.
- Take your tubing with the water in it and use it make the opposite side
template exactly the same as the first side.

Okay?

Sam