Q2 Brake Rotors. . .

quickheads

Hey All,
I received an e-mail throught he QBA website about the brake rotors used on the Q2 kits. I'm attaching the e-mail below. If anyone knows the answer to his questions please let me know and I'll pass it along to him.

Thanks,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

Dan-
During the course of a move the brake rotors to our plane have disappeared.. It's an old style Q2 and when we bought it we received very little documentation with it. Anyway, I am trying to find out which brakes were supposed to be on this plane- I realize you might not come up with the same ones that were used on this plane, but at least it would be a place to start.. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide in this search...
Gus Raiford