Re: Q2 Brake Rotors. . .

Pat Panzera <panzera@...>

Why not invite Gus to join this list and get his questions answered first
hand?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:08 AM, <dan@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim,
Please send me the info when you get to the office. I'll send it along
to Gus, and post it on the QBA website as well.

Thanks again,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:05:05 -0000, Jim P wrote:
Gus / Dan,

The original brakes on the Q2 - Q200 were Hurst Airheart calipers,
discs and pads. They work very well on a Q so long as you do one of
the brake mods such as the "LaRue Brake Mod" or something equivalent.
When I get to my office today, I will send you the phone number for
a company in Arizona that supplies them, if you wish.