From: Ed Knapp <catbertek@hotmail.com>
To: Q-LIST &lt;Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 25, 2011 9:16 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Livermore Fly-in This Weekend!

  Good day!

I am usually a quietly listening lurker on the list but you did specifically
ask if anyone coming that has not
Spoken up to please do so. So I am!

I will be attending Saturday only and I will be driving from Phoenix, AZ. I
am still building, so this is just a
³catch the talks/presentations² and ³hang out with other Q-people² trip.

We¹ll see everyone Saturday morning at 10am.
Thanks for all the work you guys do for these gatherings!

Ed Knapp
Phoenix, AZ
Q-Vair in progress
(Q-200 plans#2862)

On 8/24/11 10:03 PM, "millenniumflier@netscape.net"
<millenniumflier@netscape.net> wrote:

> Fellow Tandem-Wingers,
&gt;
> With just a few days remaining before Tandem-wing madness begins in beautiful,
> sunny Livermore, it is still not too late to let us know you'll be attending!
> Be a part of the 10th annual Tandem-wing event and enjoy a great weekend of
> flying, sharing and learning about how great our airplanes really are. Our
> guest speaker, Marc Zeitlin is all set to go with some outstanding
> presentations, and is eager to get to know each of you and to hear how your
> plane is flying, or how your project is coming along. He and his wife are
> flying in aboard Marc's Cozy and will be with us at Beeb's for dinner Friday
> evening. Marc is a real inspiration, and a wealth of information, having built
> a Q-2 AND his Cozy.
>
> If you are able to fly your plane in, we have received official word that our
> airport Manager, Leander, has graciously offered to waive tie-down fees for
> all our participants, but upon arrival, you'll need to check in with the front
> desk at the Terminal building to register your tail number with the kind folks
> there, so you won't be charged later with a little note in the mail. In
> working out the waiver for tie-down fees with Leander, i promised him that we
&gt; would buy fuel, so please, do buy some fuel there if at all possible, to make