Livermore tandem wing fly-in

millenniumflier@...

Fellow Tandem-wingers!

The Tenth annual West Coast Fly-in is now history, but a great time was had byall throughout the entire weekend! Sam and I would like tothank personally each and every one who attended, and especially those who flew theirplanes in. This year broke all attendance records of previous years,thanks to foot traffic and drive-ins, with our largest crowd ever enjoyingSam's barbecue chicken and potato salad dinner Saturday evening. We alsohad a total of 15 terrific planes which just about equaled our record number of17 last year.?

Our speaker, Marc Zeitlin was truly outstanding, and enjoyed the entire weekendwith us, looking at airplanes, making suggestions, renewing friendships, and his illustrated presentations on thee different topics Saturday afternoonand evening were outstanding. We all learned a lot!

We hope that everyone returned home safely, either flying or driving!? Wewill post a full report in the next issue of Q-Talk and on our official Fly-inwebsite very shortly, but we wanted to let everyone know that all wentexceedingly well. Above all, we wanted to make sure to extend our thanksto all who made the Fly-in our best ever by your attendance and yoursupport!?

Stay tuned!

Alan Thayer and Sam Kittle