Re: Template needed

Rick Hole

Thanks guys! I had the needed template ready to go this morning and cut the
foam cores this afternoon. I had a real pro, Jim Campbell, who has cut
several hundred sets of wings, helping me out. It's great for confidence
having that level of expertise at hand! And the cores look great. Another
person manned the camera for stills and video clips. I'll do something with
those soon.

The foam billets being produced now are a bit different in shape and size
than those in the Plans, so it was necessary to adapt how the templates fit
on the billet. It took longer to figure that out than to cut the foam!

Rick Hole

Building replacement Q2 wing