From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Checking in after the fly-in.

I too had to mow lawn upon arrival home. Burned a BUNCH of fossil fuel this
weekend, and damned proud of it!
I will write an article for the news letter about my adventures and expanding
the envelope. Stay tuned.
Thanks to Sam and Sandy for hosting this great event. Good to see everyone.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 222.5 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:35 AM, Sam Hoskins wrote:

Just thought I would check in, the 4 minute flight home was uneventful.

Sam

Sent via this mobile gizmo.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional