From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
To: Quickie List <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Mon, Sep 12, 2011 7:48 am
Subject: [Q-LIST] Thank you for making it a great event

I just wanted to give my big thanks to all who attended and supported the
21st Tandem Wing Fly-In. The weather was definitely uncooperative and just
getting here was no small feat.

I especially appreciate those who traveled long distances, served breakfast,
washed planes, gave presentations, helped with lunch, and all those other
jobs that allowed this to happen.

There is rumor that Jim Masal will do the write-up for the event for an
upcoming issue of Q-Talk, so I'll leave the details with him.

Thanks to all - and especially to Sandy.

Sam