From: Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] The weekend is here - Tandem Wing Fly-in Marion, IL

Doug, we are so sorry you didn't make it to Marion. We were all looking
forward to seeing the two of you. It certainly wasn't because of lack
of effort. That is a lot of geography to cover without wx problems, let
along unexpected mechanical ones. We will be looking forward to the
next one and you being there.
Jerry Marstall

On 9/11/2011 12:01 AM, Sam Hoskins wrote:

Thanks for the effort guys, be safe.

Sam

Sent via this mobile gizmo.
On Sep 10, 2011 10:51 PM, "Dave Dugas" <davedq2@...
<mailto:davedq2%40yahoo.com>>; wrote:
Hi Sam,
We are in Ohio tonight due to weather and fatigue. The situation in
Binghampton NY prevented us from finding a hotel, so we slept in a
recliner
and ate popcorn for 2 days. Had our first real meal tonight and promtly
fell asleep. Wished all day that we could be eating ribs a seeing everyone
tonight. The plane is running great and we are going to stay in Canton
tomorrow night and fly home on Monday. Hope everyone has a good time there
and stays safe. Looking forward to pictures and reports. I'll call
tomarrow
morning, might be a liittle late to call tonight.
Dave and Rod