Re: Waddelow types, was Q-Flight CounselorPhil c.

Bruce Crain

Hey Rich,I haven't flown the T-tail so someone else will have to fill you in on the differences. It has been discussed in distant past. I think the consensus was you don't need a T-tail with a reflexor (which has plenty of authority)The Waddelow main wing has a stepped down BID flat shear web across the back as well as tapered spar cap top and bottom. There is also a rib where the main wing joins the fuselage joins the wing. Also has 6" BID across the top and bottom where the rib is that joins the fuselage.. All this makes a much tougher, stiffer main wing. The down side is it's probably is a bit heavier.Hope this helpsBruce
57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e9cda6b793767e7800st03vuc