Level problems

Martin Skiby

Ok so I need some advise. I purchased my TriQ200 back after many years and damage from Hurricane Hugo (I think). I am replacing the main wing and the entire tail section. Here is my issue. I did not do the smart thing and make a template of the level line from the main wing before I cut it off so now how the heck do I level the plane properly to get the correct incidence in the wing? Remember it is a TriQ so it is on the gear.

Any thoughts on this wouldbe appriciated. Rick I know you are reading this also so please ring in off line.

Thanks all.