From: dan <dan@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>; Dragonflylist <Dragonflylist@...>
Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] New (and hopefully improved) QBA website. . .

The Quickie Builders Association website is back online. You can check
it out here:

http://www.quickheads.com

All of the content and articles are online, but it will take me a few
more days to get some of the "features" updated. The Store, Classified
Ads, and Member Map are down for the next couple of weeks, but they will
be updated and improved by the time they return.

The main improvement at this point is that it's a little less cluttered
and more easy to navigate. As always I appreciate any feedback you
might have about the new look. I also appreciate your patience during
all of this "fall cleaning." ;-)

Cheers,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor